We are always searching for talented people with real world experience to join our tax and accounting practice. We seek to employ motivated accountants with strong client focus and high levels of aptitude.
If you are interested in using your skills to make a difference for clients, and in working for a firm that makes an impact in the local community, take the first step towards joining our team.
Our business is constantly evolving, and so are our staffing needs. If there aren't any openings listed below, please check again. New career opportunities arise on an ongoing basis.
One current opening:
Senior Tax Accountant
Based on experience
- 401(k) plan after 1 year with 3% guaranteed contribution by firm. 20% deferral match up to $1,000.
- 100% of your individual premium for health, vision, and dental insurance after 1 month. $50K life insurance policy.
- Cafeteria plan
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Will be responsible for completing or reviewing year-end accounting, bookkeeping and tax returns for more complex individual and entity returns.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in tax including:
- Federal and state tax research using a variety of resources
- Experience with individual and business returns for various entities including Partnerships, C Corporations, S Corporations, Exempt Organizations and Fiduciaries
- CPA/EA is preferred.
- Strong skills in QuickBooks, Lacerte Tax Software, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Ability to train clients and/or staff in QuickBooks a plus.
- Experience managing multiple client engagements for multiple partners.
- Must be detailed oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to work under stress and complete work timely, independently and accurately.
Fax (916) 387-7001 or mail resumes to:
Sanchez, Bright, Murchison & Lee, LLP
7801 Folsom Blvd., Ste. 301
Sacramento, CA 95826